PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION CODE Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003
The Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 personal data protection code prescribes in favour of data subjects a batch of rights. As interested from the treatments carried out from this Foundation, you have the right to being informed about the characteristics of the treatment of your data and your rights that the law recognizes to you.
Therefore, in order to acquit to such obligation, we inform you that:
– the collection and the treatment of personal data which are attributed to the Interested are carried out in order to allow to this Foundation to accomplish the activity of:
a) information and spreading for the promotion of products and communication to consumers as well as to weaving factories and producers;
b) economic research and market survey;
c) file and constitution of data banks specialized to legal, economic and technical level, in particular Qualigeo project – the Atlas with geographical references of PDO PGI and TSG products;
d) organization of events and seminaries dedicated to the topic of PDO and PGI products;
e) valorisation of PDO PGI and TSG European alimentary products in particular Italian ones;
f) employment of your commercial profile with advertising and marketing intents, for the sending of newsletter and data entry in Foundation web pages, not only concerning institutional activities of the Foundation
• data provided will be used for the attainment required from the statutory or legislative rules that disciplines the Foundation and they could be object of communication and spreading for the activities of the Foundation (information and advertising about services and the initiatives, economical links and statutory obligations), or in anonymous form for scientific or statistics research
• the treatment of data will happen in the Social Center, in the respect of the necessity principles and pertinence with the employment of procedures, computerized too, according the ways and the limits necessary in order to pursue the foretold purposes; our collaborators and/or employee staff could gain knowledge of these data as Manager or People in charge to the treatment;
• data could be dealt from other Companies, Agencies and Professionals on behalf of the Foundation in order to carry out specific elaborative services or necessary activities to accomplish our operations or services; it will be care of our Foundation to guarantee that the treatment of Your data carried out from thirds party will happen in the respect of in force dispositions of law;
• data delivery is optional; however the eventual refusal to supply such data will involve the impossibility to fulfil to the previously specific activities;
• this Foundation is the holder of data according to the law, with centre in the place indicated in the well-known heading of this informative; Liable of data according the law is the Hon. Riccardo Margheriti;
– in any moment you could exercise your rights towards the Holder of the treatment, according to Italy’s new Personal Data Protection Code, that for comfort we reproduce integrally:
Italy’s new Personal Data Protection Code (Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003)
1. A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
2. A data subject shall have the right to be informed
a) of the source of the personal data;
b) of the purposes and methods of the processing;
c) of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
d) of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Section 5(2);
e) of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
3. A data subject shall have the right to obtain
a) updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
b) erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
c) certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
4. A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part,
a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
b) to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.
The Liable Hon.