Qualivita Editions – an editorial system for Geographical Indications
Qualivita Editions is a unique multi-language editorial project designed to promote and valorise the Italian and European certified quality agri-food system. The publications and multimedia projects regarding PDO, PGI and TSG products are based on an ‘ad hoc’ format that is adapted for each educational version and for operators in the sector, thereby reaching a wider target audience made up of a general public that is interested in the different aspects of quality food. The Qualivita Editions are divided into various series: Atlas Series, Guide Series, Notebook Series and Digital Editions.
- Diffuse knowledge about Italian PDO, PGI and TSG products, using targeted and in-depth research on the cultural, technical-scientific, commercial, economic and social aspects of each product.
- Raise consumer awareness in order to increase the consumption of quality products.
- Introduce quality products to food and beverage establishments and large-scale retailing.
Consumers; Stakeholders in the Agri-food Sector
- Data and information research
- Elaboration of content
- Graphic design and layout
- Creation of digital versions
- Presentation press conferences
- Educational and communication activities
The Qualivita Editions are valorisation tools which make the Italian Geographical Indications system an important cultural and economic reality within the market, increasing its distinctiveness and developing its communicative potential.
Association formed between the Consortia of PDO and PGI which aims to represent the ideal place for discussion and exchange between large and small companies and consortia to contribute to the harmonious development of the sector working with relevant national and EU institutions. To date the team membership it brings together 58 major consortia..
National Confederation of Voluntary cooperatives for the protection of appellations of origin and geographical indications typical of Italian wines (DOCG-DOC-IGT). For over 30 years is the only interprofessional organization existing in Italy.